Translate English to Urdu
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for English to Urdu translation, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Urdu translation or Urdu to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Urdu and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Urdu get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Urdu.
• Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
• We have most experienced and professional Urdu translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Urdu language.
Our professional Urdu translation service.
• Our certified Urdu translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
• Our certified Urdu translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc. Our certified Urdu translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
• We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Urdu or from Urdu to English.
• We translate English to Urdu with guaranteed quality translation.
• Also we translate Urdu to English as well.
URDU: Language Facts
Where is Urdu spoken?
Urdu is a living language which, according to estimates, is spoken by close to 100 million people around the world. It is the official language of Pakistan, a status which it shares with English. It is also spoken and understood in parts of India, Bangladesh, Nepal, the Middle East, and United Kingdom, United States of America, U.A.E and many other countries around the world where Pakistani communities have settled.
In India, Urdu is spoken in places with large Muslim communities or cities that were once power centres of Muslim Empires. They include parts of Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Kashmir, Bhopal and Hyderabad. Some Indian schools teach Urdu as a first language and have their own syllabus and exams.
The Urdu community in the UK numbers about four hundred thousand speakers.
The closest relation of Urdu is Hindi. Spoken Urdu and Hindi are almost identical at the day-to-day functional level, apart from certain words. After learning Urdu, you’ll find it much easier to speak and understand Hindi but written Hindi will remain a mystery as it’s written in a different script.
Other languages written in the same script as Urdu include Pashto, Kashmiri and Panjabi, although Panjabi is also written in a script called Gurumukhi. The Urdu script is over 90% similar to the Persian and Arabic scripts as well, so learning Urdu will help you to read the Arabic and Persian alphabets. Urdu vocabulary also borrows about 40% from Arabic and Persian.
ثبات ایک تغیر کو ہے زمانے میں
[Sabaat aik taghayyur ko hey zamaney mey.] Only change is permanent.
Famous Urdu poet Allama Iqbal (1877-1938)
عدالت کی ناانصافیوں کی فہرست بڑی طولانی ہے، تاریخ آج تک اسکے ماتم سے فارغ نہ ہوسکی۔
[Adaalat ki na-insafion ki fehrist bari toolani hey. Tareekh aaj tak iskey maatam sey farigh na hosaki.] The list of injustices of judiciary is so long that history still could not end its mourning.
Indian congress leader and famous Urdu writer,
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (1888-1958).
KNOW SOME JOKES?
ایک موٹا آدمی اپنے دبلے پتلے دوست سے کہتا ہے: ’’جب میں تمھیں دیکھتا ہوں تو لگتا ہے کہ دنیا میں قحط پڑگیا ہے۔،،
دبلا فوراً جواب دیتا ہے: ’’اور تمھیں دیکھ کر کوئی بھی آسانی سے یہ سمجھ سکتا ہے کہ یہ قحط کیوں پڑا ہے۔،،
[Aik mota aadmi apney dubley dost sey kehta hey: “jab bhi mey tumhey dekhta hoon, lagta hey dunya mey qehet par gaya hey.’’
Dubla foran jawab deta hey: “Aur tumhey dekh key koi bhi asaani sey ye samajh sakta hey key ye qehet kioon para hey.”]
A chubby man says to a thin friend: “When I look at you, I feel the world is hit by a famine.”
The thin man replies: “And looking at you I feel it is you who has caused this famine.”
بچہ باپ سے: ’’ابو لگتا ہے کہ آپ کا قد بڑھ رہا ہے۔،،
باپ: ’’تمھیں کیسے پتہ چلا؟،،
بچہ: ’’آپ کا سر بالوں سے باہر آرہا ہے۔،،
[Bacha baap sey: “Abbu lagta hey key aap ka qad barh raha hey.”
Baap: “tumhey kesey pata chala?”
Beta: “aap ka sar balon sey bahar aaraha hey.”]
A little boy says to his father: “Dad! You look like you’re getting taller.”
Dad: “How do you know this?”
Boy: “Your scalp is coming out of your hair.”
Professional Urdu translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Urdu.
We Translate websites professionally into Urdu.
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.