Translate English to Turkish
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for English to Turkish translation, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Turkish translation or Turkish to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Turkish and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Turkish get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Turkish.
• Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
• We have most experienced and professional Turkish translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Turkish language.
Our professional Turkish translation service
• Our certified Turkish translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
• Our certified Turkish translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc. Our certified Turkish translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
• We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Turkish or from Turkish to English.
• We translate English to Turkish with guaranteed quality translation.
• Also we translate Turkish to English as well.
TURKISH: Language Facts
Where is Turkish spoken?
Turkish is the official language in Turkey with a population of over 72 million and also in the self-proclaimed Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Turkish is spoken by small groups of ethnic Turks in Iraq, Greece, Bulgaria, the Republic of Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania and some other regions of Eastern Europe. Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and France also have large Turkish immigrant communities, the most populous Turkish community being in Germany. In Azerbaijan and in some ex-Soviet republics Turkish is spoken too.
Turkish is understood in many countries of Central Asia and is a member of the Turkish or Western subgroup of the Oghuz languages, which includes Gagauz and Azeri. The Oghuz languages form the Southwestern subgroup of the Turkic languages, a language family comprising some 30 living languages spoken across Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and Siberia. Some linguists believe Turkic languages are part of a larger Altaic language family that also include Mongolic, Tungusic, Korean and Japonic.
Kâğıdın, kalemin, mürekkebin kokusunu sevdiğim için yazıyorum. Edebiyata, roman sanatına her şeyden çok inandığım için yazıyorum. Bir alışkanlık ve tutku olduğu için yazıyorum.
I write because I love the smell of paper, pen, and ink. I write because I believe in literature, in the art of the novel, more than I believe in anything else. I write because it is a habit, a passion.
The 2006 Nobel Laureate in Literature Orhan Pamuk (born 1952) is the most famous Turkish author of our time, He’s widely read in the English-speaking world and his works have been translated into over 50 languages.
Kim gerçek yabancı – bir ülkede yaşayıp başka bir yere ait olduğunu bilen mi, yoksa kendi ülkesinde yabancı hayatı sürüp, ait olacak başka bir yeri de olmayan mı?
Who is the real stranger — the one who lives in a foreign land and knows he belongs elsewhere, or the one who lives the life of a foreigner in her native land and has no place else to belong?
Elif Şafak (born 1971) is another a well-known Turkish writer. Many of her books are written in or translated into English.
Yaşamak şakaya gelmez,
büyük bir ciddiyetle yaşayacaksın
bir sincap gibi mesela,
yani, yaşamanın dışında ve ötesinde hiçbir şey beklemeden,
yani bütün işin gücün yaşamak olacak.
Living is no laughing matter
you must live with great seriousness
like a squirrel, for example
I mean without looking for something beyond and above living,
I mean living must be your whole occupation.
Nazım Hikmet (1902-1963) is the best-known Turkish poet. His poems have been translated into English and many other languages, but the emotions, depth and power of his language are best experienced in Turkish.
Professional Turkish translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Turkish language
We Translate websites professionally into Turkish language
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.