Translate English to Persian (Farsi)
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for English to Persian (Farsi) translation, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Persian (Farsi) translation or Persian (Farsi) to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Persian (Farsi) and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Persian (Farsi) get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Persian (Farsi).
• Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
• We have most experienced and professional Persian (Farsi) translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Persian (Farsi) language.
Our professional Persian (Farsi) translation service
• Our certified Persian (Farsi) translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
• Our certified Persian (Farsi) translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc. Our certified Persian (Farsi) translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
• We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Persian (Farsi) or from Persian (Farsi) to English.
• We translate English to Persian (Farsi) with guaranteed quality translation.
• Also we translate Persian (Farsi) to English as well.
Persian (Farsi): Language Facts
Where is Persian (Farsi) spoken?
Persian, also known as Farsi, is primarily spoken in Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, Historically, the areas where the language is spoken range from the Middle East to India, but today, Persian is understood in parts of Armenia, Azerbaijan, India, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan and Turkey.
There are large groups of Persians who migrated to the USA and Europe, and Los Angeles is often referred to as ‘Tehrangeles’
Persian is part of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family. Therefore, learning some Persian will certainly assist with Arabic, Kurdish, Urdu and Hindi
Similarities across the languages as a percentage are 90% of the facts, 40% of the words and 30% of the grammar.
Poetry plays a very important role for Persians and famous quotes and verses from their great poets are recited in everyday life. For example, if you’re disputing a business deal, arguing with a family member or even trying to set an example for youngsters, often the power of poetry can diffuse or completely resolve the situation!
Some of the great Poets are:
Sa’di (1184 – 1283)
President Obama quoted one of this medieval poet’s poems on 20th March 2009 in a videotaped message greeting the people of Iran and marking the Persian New year and the spring equinox. The poem is inscribed in the Halls of the United Nations:
بنی آدم اعضای یک پیکرند
که در آفرينش ز یک گوهرند
چوعضوى به درد آورد روزگار
دگرعضوها را نماند قرار
تو کز محنت دیگران بی غمی
نشاید که نامت نهند آدمی
[Bani âdam aazayé yek paykarand
Keh dar âfarinesh ze yek goharand
Cho ozvi be dard âvarad roozegâr
Degar ozvhârâ namânad gharâr
To kaz mehnaté degâran beghamé
Nâshâyad ke nâmat Nahand âdamé]
Human beings are members of a whole,
in creation of one essence and soul.
If one member is afflicted with pain,
other members uneasy will remain.
If you have no sympathy for human pain,
The name of human you cannot retain.
Rumi (1207 – 1273)
The work of this 13th century poet was famously translated by Coleman Barks:
اندیشه مکن بکن تو خود را در خواب
کاندیشه زه روی مه حجابست حجاب
دل چون ما هست در دل اندیشه مدار
انداز تو اندیشه گری را در اب
[Andîsheh makon, bekon to khod râ dar khâb,
Ke-andîsheh ze roy-è Mâh hejâb ast hejâb.
Del chon Mâh ast, dar del andîsheh madâr,
Andâz to andîsheh-ghary râ dar Âb] Don’t even think, just let yourself dream.
Thoughts are veils that hide the moon’s bright face.
The heart’s a moon, where thinking has no place.
Toss these thoughts away into the stream.
Professional Persian (Farsi) translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Persian (Farsi).
We Translate websites professionally into Persian (Farsi)
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.