Translate English to Norwegian
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for English to Norwegian translation, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Norwegian translation or Norwegian to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Norwegian and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Norwegian get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Norwegian.
• Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
• We have most experienced and professional Norwegian translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Norwegian language.
Our professional Norwegian translation service
• Our certified Norwegian translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
• Our certified Norwegian translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc. Our certified Norwegian translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
• We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Norwegian or from Norwegian to English.
• We translate English to Norwegian with guaranteed quality translation.
• Also we translate Norwegian to English as well.
Norwegian: Language Facts
Norwegian language, member of the North Germanic, or Scandinavian, group of the Germanic subfamily of the Indo-European family of languages. It is spoken by about 4 million people in Norway and another million in the other Scandinavian countries and North America. Norwegian is a daughter language of Old Norse (see Germanic languages; Norse language). Today there are two official forms of Norwegian: bokmål [book language] and nynorsk [new Norwegian]. Bokmål, also called riksmål [national language] and Dano-Norwegian, was greatly influenced by Danish, which was the dominant language of officialdom when Norway was under Danish rule (1397–1814). The language of the cities, the official and professional classes, and literature, bokmål came to differ greatly from the Norwegian spoken by the common people.
Professional Norwegian translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Norwegian.
We Translate websites professionally into Norwegian
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.