Translate English to Mandarin (Chinese)
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for English to Mandarin (Chinese) translation, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Mandarin (Chinese) translation or Mandarin (Chinese) to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Mandarin (Chinese) and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Mandarin (Chinese) get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Mandarin (Chinese).
• Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
• We have most experienced and professional Mandarin (Chinese) translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Malaysian (Malay).
Our professional Mandarin (Chinese) translation service
• Our certified Mandarin (Chinese) translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
• Our certified Mandarin (Chinese) translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc. Our certified Mandarin (Chinese) translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
• We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Mandarin (Chinese) or from Mandarin (Chinese) to English.
• We translate English to Mandarin (Chinese) with guaranteed quality translation.
• Also we translate Mandarin (Chinese) to English as well.
Mandarin (Chinese): Language Facts
Where is Mandarin (Chinese) spoken?
About one in five of the world’s population speaks a form of Chinese. Mandarin is the official language of the People’s Republic of China and by far the most widely used version, with over 800 million speakers.
Chinese is also spoken by large communities around the world, from Singapore to London to Vancouver, although overseas Chinese are more likely to speak Cantonese or Hokkien, than Mandarin.
What you already know about Chinese?
Well, for starters, your cup of cha in the morning comes from a Chinese word. In Mandarin, it’s pronounced chá, spoken with rising intonation when it’s pronounced correctly. Martial arts enthusiasts will know words such as gōngfu and tàijíquán, although they might be more familiar with the spellings Kung-fu and Tai chi chuan.
A few words have also gone the other way too, from English to Chinese.
Feeling thirsty? You might want to order a kěkǒu kělè, kāfēi or wēishìjì. Can you guess what these might be? Coca Cola, coffee and whisky.
Here are two sayings from ancient philosophers.
Yǒu péng zì yuǎn fāng lái, bù yì lè hū?
Is it not a pleasure to have friends from afar?
A good reminder of the hospitable nature of the Chinese people.
Qiān lǐ zhī xíng, shǐ yú zú xià
A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.
Laozi, Daoist philosopher (6th Century BC)
One to bear in mind as you take your first steps in the Chinese language!
Chinese is an ancient language. Archaeologists have discovered early forms of Chinese writing on animal bones and tortoise shells which date back to the Shang dynasty over 3,000 years ago.
Classics included the Book of Songs, which is the earliest surviving collection of Chinese poetry and was written sometime around 1000 BC. The works of China’s moral philosopher, Confucius, are collected together in a work called The Analects, dating from around 400 BC.
Because Chinese has a continuous writing tradition, students today can still read and understand these ancient works.
Professional Mandarin (Chinese) translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Mandarin (Chinese)).
We Translate websites professionally into Mandarin (Chinese)
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.