Translate English to Greek
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for English to Greek translation, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Greek translation or Greek to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Greek and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Greek get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Greek.
• Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
• We have most experienced and professional Greek translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Greek.
Our professional Greek translation service
• Our certified Greek translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
• Our certified Greek translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc. Our certified Greek translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
• We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Greek or from Greek to English.
• We translate English to Greek with guaranteed quality translation.
• Also we translate Greek to English as well.
Greek Language Facts
“Where is Greek spoken?
Greek is the official language of Greece, which is also called the Hellenic Republic, and is also one of the official languages of the Republic of Cyprus. There are big Greek and Cypriot communities in the US, the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, Chile, South Africaand Russia, but also in neighbouring countries, such as Albania, Bulgaria and Turkey.
Know any famous Greek jokes?
Τα κουνούπια Ο Κωστίκας και ο Γιωρίκας πάνε εκδρομή στο βουνό. Αφού βρήκανε μέρος δίπλα σε μια λίμνη κατασκηνώνουν. Στήνουν τη σκηνή τους ανάβουν φωτιά και κάθονται να φάνε. Αφού τελειώσουν ξαπλώνουν να κοιμηθούν όμως τους κάνουν επιδρομή τα κουνούπια και τους τσακίζουν οπότε αποφασίζουν να φύγουν και να πάνε αλλού. Μαζεύουν τη σκηνή τα πράγματα τους σβήνουν τη φωτιά περνούν το αυτοκίνητο και ανεβαίνουν πιο ψηλά στο βουνό. Ξαναστήνουν τη σκηνή ανάβουν φωτιά και ξαπλώνουν να κοιμηθούν. Ο Γιωρίκας όμως κάθεται ξαπλωμένος και κοιτάζει έξω όπου κάποια στιγμή βλέπει πυγολαμπίδες να πετούν μπροστά από τη σκηνή. Φρικάρει πετάγεται πάνω και αρχίζει να φωνάζει στο Κωστίκα σήκω Κωστίκα ξύπνα σήκω να φύγουμε τα κουνούπια πήραν φακούς και μας ψάχνουνε.
Mosquitos. Kostikas and Giorgikas are making a trip up the mountain. After they’ve found a space by the lake, they settle down. They put up their tent, make a fire, sit down and eat. Afterwards they lie down to sleep, but are attacked by an invasion of mosquitos. So they decide to go somewhere else. They collect their tent and things, put ot the fire, take their car and drive higher up the mountain. Again they put up their tent, make a fire and lie down to sleep. Giorgikas sits up and looks down, where he suddenly spots fireflies hovering around the tent. Panicking he jumps up and shouts to Kostikas: “Get up, Kostikas, the mosquitos are back with lamps and are looking for us!”
If I learn Greek, will it help me with any other languages?
Greek is one of the oldest Indo European languages and forms an independent branch of the Indo European language family
Like Latin, Greek has influenced other languages around the world, so learning Greek might help you recognize and understand a number of words in other European and non-European languages
However, while the Greek language has contributed to the English vocabulary in the past, with the introduction of new technologies and the globalization of the media industry, there has been an influx, in recent decades, of English or Hellenized English words into the Greek vocabulary
Professional Greek translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Greek.
We Translate websites professionally into Greek.
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.