Translate English to Danish
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for Translate English to Danish, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Danish translation or Danish to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Danish and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Danish get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Danish
- Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
- We have most experienced and professional Danish translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Danish.
Our professional Danish translation service
- Our certified Danish translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
- Our certified Danish translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc.
- Our certified Danish translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
- We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Danish or from Danish to English.We translate English to Danish with guaranteed quality translation.
- Also we translate Danish to English as well.
Danish: Dansk Language Facts (BBC – Languages )
Danish is a North Germanic language, on the same branch of the Indo-European family tree as Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, and Swedish.
5,292,000 speakers, Danish is the official language of Denmark. It’s also the second official spoken language of the Faroe Islands (with Faroese) and Greenland (with Greenlandic) and is officially recognized in the bordering area of South Schleswig in Germany. It is one of the official languages of the European Union.
Danish uses the Latin alphabet, plus æ, ø, å.
Thanks to the exploration and expansion of the Vikings, Danish first appears in foreign texts such as the English poem Beowulf, and in place names (endings such as –thorpe, -gate, and -toft are all from Viking times) and loan words, such as ‘law’ and ‘riding’.
The Dansk Sprognævn (Danish Language Council) collects and registers all new Danish words. As with all languages, modern Danish is influenced and enriched by foreign words. One of the Council’s tasks is to decide which words are considered Danish, and which are loan words. ‘Bar’, ‘bus’, ‘film’ and ‘slum’ all fit Danish rules of spelling and pronunciation, and so are now considered Danish words, but ‘freelance’ and ‘playboy’ are used, but considered mere loan words.
Professional Danish translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Danish.
We Translate websites professionally into Danish.
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.