Translate English to Thai
We Translate, Inc. have been serving as professional translation company to millions of people for English to Thai translation, we have everything to offer you for professional English to Thai translation or Thai to English translation. Our professional translation services offer you to get translation of your documents, text and websites, mobile application in Thai and English both. For professional translation by native human translator in Thai get an instant free quote from our expert translators in more than 30 industries we specialize to translate.
We translate your Website into Thai.
• Get your website pages translated by a professional, native, human translator instantly through our online translation, visit our website, use free quick quote calculator, and simply confirm your translation order in just few clicks. Get your translation done in quick processing at we translate platform.
• We have most experienced and professional Thai translation team whom have translated partially or completely half a million websites professionally into Thai language.
Our professional Thai translation service
• Our certified Thai translation experts translate every type of documents of any field, such as legal documents, marketing material, technical documentation, employee handbooks translation and much more.
• Our certified Thai translation experts are offering services to clients from numerous sectors of business like Legal, Business, Travel and Tourism, visa and immigration, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Government, Public and Private Sector, Financial, Medical, Education, real estate etc. Our certified Thai translators are professionally qualified by education, by experience along with their ability of translation being a native speakers.
• We offer affordable translation rates, you can get our translation quotes instantly for professional translation to Thai or from Thai to English.
• We translate English to Thai with guaranteed quality translation.
• Also we translate Thai to English as well.
THAI: Language Facts
Where is Thai spoken?
Thai is spoken exclusively in Thailand, by approximately 60 million people. The dialect spoken in the Central Region is regarded as Standard Thai and is used throughout the country in schools, in the media and for official purposes.
Very distinct regional dialects are spoken in the north, northeast and south of the country.
Thai television programmes are received and understood in neighbouring Laos, where the national language is closely related to Thai.
Outside Thailand, the largest concentration of Thai speakers is in Los Angeles, California, where there are an estimated 80,000 Thai immigrants.
Thai is closely related to Lao, the national language of neighbouring Laos.
Although Cambodian is not related to Thai, the Westerner who has learnt Thai will notice similarities between the languages which have resulted from close contact and centuries of borrowing between the two.
A famous line that most Thais will have learnt in school is:
[nai náhm mee bplah, nai nah mee kâo] In the water there are fish, in the paddy fields there is rice
It appears on the King Ramkhamhaeng inscription (see point 9, below) and describes the abundance of natural resources in the kingdom of Sukhothai during the 13th century AD.
Among readers of romantic novels, the dying words of the heroine of Siburapha’s 1937 novel, Behind the Painting are a favourite:
[chún dtai doy-ee bpràht-sa-jàhk kon têe rúk chún. dtàir chún gôr ìm jai wâh chún mee kon têe chún rúk] I die with no one to love me. Yet I am content that I have someone whom I love
Professional Thai translation and localization services
Professional document translation services in Thai language
We Translate websites professionally into Thai language
World’s most known companies and clients rely on We Translate for professional translation services.